Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Introduction

Hi! I’m Felicia Harmon, a fact-checker for financial journal. Correction: a bored fact-checker for a financial journal. So while I’m waiting for a promotion, this blog is my outlet for my true passion- plate tectonics. 
No one else seems to see the beauty in them that I do. First of all, we can’t usually see them. What is more exciting than something invisible? And they can wreak havoc and completely change the planet, but their one of the things in this world that we humans can’t control, no matter how hard they try.
So thus, I embark on my mission: to inform the world about plate tectonics through my own personal findings, in hopes that they will discover the beauty in them like I have already.


(Everything written in this blog is completely fictitious) 

No comments:

Post a Comment